It is true, he was not a Christian; that I know, and yet I am thoroughly convinced that he has become one. But he was a dialectician, he conceived everything in terms of reflection.
And the question which concerns us here is a purely dialectical one; it is the question of the use of reflection in Christendom. We are reckoning here with two qualitatively different magnitudes, but in a formal sense I can very well call Socrates my teacher whereas I have only believed, and do only believe, in One, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Kierkegaard: The Indirect Communication - Roger Poole - Google книги
Indirect Communication from Soren Kierkegaard's autobiography The Point of View for My Work as an Author pp "One can deceive a person for the truth's sake, and to recall old Socrates one can deceive a person into the truth. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available here. Open educational resources produced by other individuals or organizations that are embedded in these course materials may be licensed under a different open license. Visit Seller's Storefront.
Journal of English and Germanic Philology
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web sites. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
- Politically Correct Economics-A Semantic Primer for Realistic Radicals Selling the Same Old Socialism under the Banners of Hope?
- Kierkegaard Studies Yearbook.
- Kierkegaard, Communication, and Virtue: Authorship as Edification.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 1 LB, or.
If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. List this Seller's Books.
- Applying Kierkegaard's Theory of Indirect Communication to the Practice of Psychotherapy!
- Indirect communication?
- History and Philosophy Blog.
- Women and Power in the Middle East.
- Kierkegaard, indirect communication, and religious truth.
- Søren Kierkegaard (1813—1855)?
- Grass-roots Democracy in India and China!
Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: January 20, Items related to Kierkegaard: The Indirect Communication. Following the pattern set by the early German Romantics, Kierkegaard conveys many of his insights through literature rather than academic prose.
- Logics in Computer Science: A Study on Extensions of Temporal and Strategic Logics.
- Drawing Nature.
- The Struggle for Identity in Todays Schools: Cultural Recognition in a Time of Increasing Diversity!
This paper provides a critical account of two arguments Kierkegaard offers in defense of this claim. Philosophical Language in Metaphilosophy. Philosophy of Literature in Aesthetics.
Kierkegaard: The Indirect Communication, by Roger Poole
Style in Aesthetics. Edit this record. Mark as duplicate. Find it on Scholar.
Request removal from index. Translate to english.
Kierkegaard The Indirect Communication
Revision history. This entry has no external links. Add one. Setup an account with your affiliations in order to access resources via your University's proxy server Configure custom proxy use this if your affiliation does not provide a proxy. Configure custom resolver. A Moral Problem for Difficult Art.